From £20,000+ Per annum depending on experience.
Full-time Permanent Contract
We are looking for a Machinery Technician, ideally from the Packaging Sector, to join our expanding technical team. The role will be based at our headquarters in Hadleigh, Suffolk, with travel to customers and suppliers.
You will work closely with our Machinery Projects Manager to help support our position as an industry leader for closures, glass and machinery for the bottling and packaging industry.
The role will include:
• Provide filling & capping machine troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Technical assistance with label machine setups.
• Provide both on-site & off-site assistance and investigative analysis to support line trials, new product introductions and application improvements.
We’re looking for:
• 1+ year experience in the packaging sector desired.
• Qualifications in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
• Ability to demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role.
• Excellent attention to detail, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and work on your own initiative.
• Ability to use a computer and basic IT skills.
• German and/or Italian proficiency is desirable.
• A full driving licence.
To apply for this position, please complete our contact form
& attach your CV. Alternatively, please e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org