A focus on sparkling wine production
This August we will be running a Laffort® workshop on Sparkling Wine production, focusing on management of juice, aroma protections, diseased grape management, protein stability, foamability and foam stability as well as new insights into nutrient and fermentation management for base wine and secondary ferment.
Laffort have new products for this year’s harvest and will outline these with a focus on low SO2 management and spoilage controls.
The session will be led with tastings of sparkling wines of the world.
Tuesday the 29th of August • Reading University | MEADOW SUITE
Available via Eventbrite
- 09:00 – 10:00 am Botrytised grapes management and grape juice yield and quality enhancement (get the most and best out of your harvest)
- 10:00 – 10.20 am Coffee break
- 10.20 – 11:00 am Optimal nutritional management during the secondary fermentation
- 11:00 – 12:00 am Sparkling wines and foamability
- 12.00 – 13.00 pm Lunch
- 13.00 – 14.00 pm Tasting sparkling wines from the world, new harvest products 2017
- 14.00 - 14.30 pm Erben presentation, open discussion and Q&A
For further details please contact Mark Crumpton • firstname.lastname@example.org • 07805081677